MoveSMART® Client Assessment: HandSmart
We customize your training materials with your corporate logo and with still images from your workplace.
We use your logo throughout the training materials. For quality reproduction we need a digital file with the client logo in full color at the highest possible resolution in the largest possible size. Include corporate guidelines for usage, with any color specifications. We also request a printed sample of your logo (business card, stationary, etc.).
We use a minimum of twenty-eight still images in your training materials, in color, and in the highest resolution possible.
Guidelines and Examples
- Focused Fingers: Emphasize the “power fingers” (little finger and ring finger) in pushing, pulling, holding tools, etc. Watch for p.p.e. and avoid rings, watches, bracelets, etc.
- Look for Strength: Employees that have their “Eyes on their Hands” during the task. Best if you can get their full on face and hands.
- Look and Lock: Shots that show someone leaning over to reach for something, with their “off” hand locked onto a safe spot on a table, equipment frame, etc. Watch for body position, avoid shots that show twisting, or locked knees.
- Shift for Power: Capture workers using their arm (elbow tucked into their side) and hub together for best leverage. These shots can usually be found where workers are using hand tools or pushing materials on a shelf or table.
- Arms not Wings: Workers reaching up with their elbows tucked in towards their body.
- Aligned Wrist: Shots showing employees using tools with their wrists in an aligned (or neutral) position.
- Poised for Control: Knees bent, back straight, both heels touching the ground, with one foot forward. Using tools, pushing, pulling, lifting, reaching, etc.
- Tripod of Support: Bracing with one hand against leg or stationary object to lift or push.
You can email your logo and photographs directly to our Graphic Artist, Dan Lucas, at email@example.com.
You can also ship a CD or DVD with images to our office:
Strategic Safety Associates
8335 SW 22nd Avenue
Portland, Oregon 97219-2820
For More Information
Contact Dan Lucas by telephone at our Portland, OR (USA) office or by email:
- 503.977.2094 (Monday through Friday, from 9 to 4:30 Pacific Time)